I'm using FSMountServerVolumeSync to mount remote AFP volumes. I invoke
it in a loop to mount multiple shares. If I mount two volumes from the
same server, the second volume is dismounted with no error or entry in
the log. The icon for the first volume remains on the desktop until you
click it, then it disappears. I've also noticed several entries in the
/Volumes directory with the name of the disappearing volume, but with
some of the entried having a number appended to it like:
archive
archive-1
archive-2
etc
All of these directories are empty.
Note, I can mount other AFP volumes from other servers and even SMB
volumes from the same server within this loop w/o any trouble.

Does anyone have any idea what moght be wrong?
Thanks