Ask a Question related to Windows XP/2000/ME, Design and Development.
- Gonzo #1
Mouse scrolling is jerky
Scrolling is not smooth, when scrolling the monitor
screen is wavy. How do i eliminate such a jerky motion.
Makes it uncomfortable for reading
(I have the changed the mouse,)
- Hi all. http://www.laurentobia.com The above site is a work in progress. What i want to do is place an image (ie. an arrow) above and below...
- Is it possible to scroll text or field box with mouse scroll-button? Guess it is, but how? Tnx!
- Seems like such a simple little thing. Yes, I know that this is not really on-topic. However, when I am reading long emails, it would really be...
- i've got a weird mouse scrolling problem... i just downloaded the evaluation copy of dreamweaver mx on my laptop (windows 2000). when i scroll up a...
- Mikee, Any scroller control is a graphic representation of a ratio: the change in location of one object in relation to the change in location of...
- Unknown #2
Re: Mouse scrolling is jerky
Type of mouse?? If wireless try different surface for mouse pad.
"Gonzo" <email@example.com> wrote in message
> Scrolling is not smooth, when scrolling the monitor
> screen is wavy. How do i eliminate such a jerky motion.
> Makes it uncomfortable for reading
> (I have the changed the mouse,)
> ThanksUnknown Guest