Professional Web Applications Themes

MPEG-1 All in one Video controlling - Macromedia Director Lingo

Hi, I'm working on a CD-rom project and in this project we view some mpeg-1 video's that can be played fullscreen and in normal size i'm wondering if there's an All in one Video control script with: slider, volume, timerclock and the play, pauze, stop, forward, rewind buttons. The Mpeg is imported via MpegAdvanged Xtra Plugin. That is the only plugin i have. I hope that the information is clear and that some of u can send/post me the script i'm looking for or can help me finding that sort of script. Thanks Roy...

  1. #1

    Default Mpeg-1 All in one video controlling

    Forest Media webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. #2

    Hi,

    I'm working on a CD-rom project and in this project we view some mpeg-1 video's that can be played fullscreen and in normal size i'm wondering if there's an All in one Video control script with:
    slider, volume, timerclock and the play, pauze, stop, forward, rewind buttons. The Mpeg is imported via MpegAdvanged Xtra Plugin. That is the only plugin i have.

    I'm working with Director MX trail version to see if Director has more options for us for future CD-Rom and DVD Productions. So i need to know if i can make a cd-romn production with MPEG-1 video's in it, that can be controlled by a compleet custom video control panel with slidebar etc.

    I hope that the information is clear and that some of u can send/post me the script i'm looking for or can help me finding that sort of script.

    Thanks

    Roy

    You can also reply by e-mail: [email]infoForestmedia.nl[/email]

    Forest Media webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: Mpeg-1 All in one video controlling

    Why the triple post?

    --
    Craig Wollman
    Word of Mouth Productions

    "Forest Media" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm working on a CD-rom project and in this project we view some mpeg-1
    video's that can be played fullscreen and in normal size i'm wondering if
    there's an All in one Video control script with:
    > slider, volume, timerclock and the play, pauze, stop, forward, rewind
    buttons. The Mpeg is imported via MpegAdvanged Xtra Plugin. That is the only
    plugin i have.

    > I hope that the information is clear and that some of u can send/post me
    the script i'm looking for or can help me finding that sort of script.

    > Thanks
    >
    > Roy

    Word of Mouth Productions Guest

  4. #4