Hi,

I've got an Access form with a view as record source.
When I change a value in a textbox, I've got the following
error in Access:

"The data was added to the database but the data won't be
displayed in the form because it doesn't satisfy the
criteria in the underlying record source."

When I do a refresh of the record source, the fields are
updates and perfectly shown in Access. I've also set a
Unique Table property.

What is the problem, because the view isn't that special,
just a few funtions and fields from different tables, but
only one table contain sdata that has to be changed.

Thanks

Filip