ummm...

Actually this is all wrong...

All version of Windows XP (not sure on Starter as I don't live in developing
countries sorry...) allow you to input any language as long as you install
the IME in Region and Language Options.

Language text input is NOT MUI. MUI is the interface language changing
mechanism, and it currently exclusive to corporate licensing agreements or
OEMs (very rare).

The absence of MUI in Windows Vista does *not* prevent you to input foreign
languages.

By the way, I'm still confused whether MUI will be available for Ultimate or
Enterprise.... sounds more like Enterprise at the moment, as its always
been...

"D. Spencer Hines"
<poguemiddenhotmail.com>23sZq9vnOGHA.3064TK2MSFT NGP10.phx.gbl...