Professional Web Applications Themes

Multi-Track mixer in Flash MX using ActionScript?? Help! - Macromedia Flash

Hi guys, I'm building a four track mixer, very basic in Flash and having trouble getting started. I've been looking through allot of tutes on action scripting and i found this URL; [url]http://flashdome.com/volume.htm[/url] Which is essentially all i want to do. Just have a bunch of faders which can fade in and out audio samples. The tute works fine and i understand the code (a bit) but when i try and add more then one slider (i.e. so i duplicate the code and change the corresponding variables to match the gfx on the stage it has issues! It all seems ...

  1. #1

    Default Multi-Track mixer in Flash MX using ActionScript?? Help!

    Hi guys,

    I'm building a four track mixer, very basic in Flash and having trouble
    getting started. I've been looking through allot of tutes on action
    scripting and i found this URL; [url]http://flashdome.com/volume.htm[/url]

    Which is essentially all i want to do. Just have a bunch of faders which can
    fade in and out audio samples. The tute works fine and i understand the code
    (a bit) but when i try and add more then one slider (i.e. so i duplicate the
    code and change the corresponding variables to match the gfx on the stage it
    has issues! It all seems to work fine up until it gets to the potion about
    'scroller.onEnterframe = function() {' when controlling the vollume. I'm
    thinking that the way this particular code has been writte is simply for
    only one fader to be manipulating one sound on the stage. I want to be able
    to have four sliders each with individual sounds attached and perhaps a
    master volume (if i get time). If anyone has any ideas or suggestions,
    preferably URL's so i can go through a tutorial I would greatly appreciate
    it. Cheers all!

    Regards,
    Nick.

    niicko Guest