I've been working in Dreamweaver UltraDev and recently switched over to MX. Now, simple pages created in the older version do not display properly in MX's design view. The live html page, however, displays fine. Among other things, all seperate text elements (i.e. each paragraph, division, etc.) are now piled up at the top of the screen. My Dreamweaver knowledge is decent but I've never used layers before. Is it possible that this has something to do with my problem? I'd be greatly appreciative of anyone who can point me in the right direction on this.

Thanks a lot.