Anybody else found this isuue? Whenever I use DWMX, after about an hour or so, if I go to Save As.. (specifically when using the keyboard shortcut), the file broswer window pops under the application window, and I can't get to it. I have to close the program, losing the page. Also, about that same time this happens, if I've got my testing server in the left pane of my site window and my local files in the right, and try to upload a file to the testing server, DW tells me that I must define a remote server before it's possible. I'm not trying to upload to the remote server, and it's been working up til that point.

Dreamweaver MX, 6.01, WinXP, P4.