Every time I try to open index.htm or other pages on the file side list- The primary browser window keeps popping up. I close it and find the file Im trying to open still hasnt opened. I have had this problem for some time now. Sometimes it does it so continually I end up re-installing. Then eventually the problem returns somehow?????

This can be very frustrating when trying to do anything as you can imagine. All your files are there yet you cant open them because of the browser window interupting.

I have tried clearing primary and secondary and temp broswer settings but you cant open a file without having a primary broswer defined. When I do I get this problem back$#%

Please help???