In MX6.1 we were deploying java components by simply dropping a jar
file to CFusionMX\wwwroot\WEB-INF\lib folder and then restarting CF
Server service. It works just fine.

We are now migrating to MX7 and can't make it work anymore. Copied the
same jar archive to
JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\lib folder,
service restarted, but we get an error: Object Instantiation Exception,
Class not found. Tried some other \lib folders in the JRun4 tree, but
no success.

MX7 Doentation on this subject ("Using Java objects") seems
unchanged from MX6.1 version.

What is correct path? Are we missing a step?

Our installation is MX7 Enterprise, multi-instance (one instance right
now) on Windows 2003.

Thank you.