I'm getting some very weird behavior from copy/paste attributes. Here's what I'm seeing:
1) I create a text block and type my name in it.
2) I drag a copy of the text block.
3) I change the font of the first text block.
4) With the first text block still selected, I "copy attributes".
5) I select the second text block and "paste attributes".
6) Text disappears from second text block. Object inspector now lists "text block", but no "text:font" or "text:fill".
What's up with that? This worked properly in FH9 and earlier. Is this a bug, or another ...