I redesigned & updated my client's site with DW Version 9.0 Build 3481. My
client is editing thw site with Contribute 2. 2 problems have arisen
preventing him from editing the site"

1.) When he copies and pasted into a new page he receives the following error
(from client):
While executing DWMenu_Edit_Paste command in ccmenus.xml, the following
JavaScript error(s) occurred:

At line 77 of file "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Contribute
2\Configuration\Shared\Scripts\event.js:

exception throw in native function

This error message gives me three options OK, Cancel and the red X in the
upper right hand corner of the error massage box. When I click any of these
three options I end up back where I was before I keyed in the Paste
Command.

2.) I had the idea that I would just try typing in the data rather than
pasting it. So I created a new page, COUNSELING, (which seem to work okay) and
typed in the page title and a few words in the text area. When
I went to publish, I got this error message:

When executing Edit_Action_Publish command in the cctoolbars.xml, the
following JavaScript error(s) occurred:

exception throw in native function.

When I click out of the error massage I immediately get another message:

Contribute has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for
the incontinence.

If you were in the middle of something the info you were working on might be
lost.

When I click the only option on the message, CLOSE, Contribute closes. I then
reopened Contribute and everything entered was lost, both the creation of the
new page and the info I had type in.

Any ideas?