Professional Web Applications Themes

my mail bounced. It says Murray does not like recipent. I need help don't answer if you bounce - Macromedia Dreamweaver

Why are you shouting ... using all caps? I find your two posts very hard to understand. Exactly what do you want to achieve? ETC "Rose Roland" <kickertxucom.net> wrote in message news:benkq0$k61$1forums.macromedia.com... > i have a popup to the first button SEARCHPAGE.HTML > I KNOW HOW TO ADD THIS > > THE QUESTION IS THAT I HAVE A DOENT LINKED CALLED RO RO MARKETING.HTML > FROM THE SEARCH PAGE. HTML THAT IS LINKED TO ANOTHER DOENT. THIS IS > WHERE I WANT TO SHOW MY HAPPY FACE. > > QUESTION. DO I NEED A SCRIPT ON THE HAPPY FACE DOENT ...

  1. #1

    Default Re: my mail bounced. It says Murray does not like recipent. I need help don't answer if you bounce

    Why are you shouting ... using all caps?
    I find your two posts very hard to understand. Exactly what do you want to
    achieve?
    ETC
    "Rose Roland" <kickertxucom.net> wrote in message
    > i have a popup to the first button SEARCHPAGE.HTML
    > I KNOW HOW TO ADD THIS
    >
    > THE QUESTION IS THAT I HAVE A DOENT LINKED CALLED RO RO MARKETING.HTML
    > FROM THE SEARCH PAGE. HTML THAT IS LINKED TO ANOTHER DOENT. THIS IS
    > WHERE I WANT TO SHOW MY HAPPY FACE.
    >
    > QUESTION. DO I NEED A SCRIPT ON THE HAPPY FACE DOENT
    >
    > AND DO I NED A SCRIPT ON THE RO RO MARKETING DOENT
    >
    > GEEEZ
    >
    > DO YOU KNOW? DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING

    E. T. Culling Guest

  3. #3

    Rose Roland wrote:
    > i have a popup to the first button SEARCHPAGE.HTML
    > I KNOW HOW TO ADD THIS
    >
    > THE QUESTION IS THAT I HAVE A DOENT LINKED CALLED RO RO MARKETING.HTML
    > FROM THE SEARCH PAGE. HTML THAT IS LINKED TO ANOTHER DOENT. THIS IS
    > WHERE I WANT TO SHOW MY HAPPY FACE.
    >
    > QUESTION. DO I NEED A SCRIPT ON THE HAPPY FACE DOENT
    >
    > AND DO I NED A SCRIPT ON THE RO RO MARKETING DOENT
    >
    > GEEEZ
    >
    > DO YOU KNOW? DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING

    Rose,

    It's absolutely impossible to grasp what you mean. Half a dozen pretty
    clever people here have failed, so I suggest you go to:

    [url]http://www.hotscripts.com/[/url]
    [url]http://javascript.internet.com/[/url]
    [url]http://www.perlscriptsjavascripts.com/[/url]
    [url]http://www.scriptsearch.com/[/url]

    and search for whatever script you need.

    --
    Dan Vendel - *GOF*
    [url]http://www.vendel.info[/url]

    Dan Vendel *GOF* Guest

  4. #4

    Rose:

    You must remove the "HAHA" from my email address to get mail to me.

    Please show me your website (can you post the URL for it?) so that I can see
    what you are trying to accomplish.

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    "Rose Roland" <kickertxucom.net> wrote in message
    > i have a popup to the first button SEARCHPAGE.HTML
    > I KNOW HOW TO ADD THIS
    >
    > THE QUESTION IS THAT I HAVE A DOENT LINKED CALLED RO RO MARKETING.HTML
    > FROM THE SEARCH PAGE. HTML THAT IS LINKED TO ANOTHER DOENT. THIS IS
    > WHERE I WANT TO SHOW MY HAPPY FACE.
    >
    > QUESTION. DO I NEED A SCRIPT ON THE HAPPY FACE DOENT
    >
    > AND DO I NED A SCRIPT ON THE RO RO MARKETING DOENT
    >
    > GEEEZ
    >
    > DO YOU KNOW? DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING

    Murray *TMM* Guest