Ok! So before I had the English version of Shockwave, but then I downloaded the
Japanese version for a short while (Chatting in Japanese using Shockwave). But
now I am trying to get it back in English, I have already un-installed
Shockwave a lot of times and downloaded the English version yet every time I
use Shockwave in the internet it's still the Japanese version! It's causing
some problems with some websites that are English since it keeps getting errors
and also the text gets cut in half! I really need it to be back in English
version!

How can you get it back to the English version?