Hello Everyone,

I have pasted below a Full Time position that I am looking to fill i
the Richmond, VA area. If you are interested in this, please repl
back with your resume attached to [email]CindyAtlanticResource.com[/email] with mySQ
in the subject line.

Position: PHP mySQL SYSTEMS YST
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: Full Time Direct Hire
Rate: $50,000-$65,000

This is a Full Time direct hire position. Candidates must be a U
Citizen/GC Holder! The client will pay relocation expense for the righ
candidate This position will be responsible for utilizing ytical an
program design expertise to provide solid application solutions t
business requirements, and to increase the efficiency of informatio
flow throughout the Company. Candidates should have previous experienc
creating and managing application development project plans an
workflows. Candidates must also have previous experience working wit
executive level management. My client is looking for candidates wit
the following background: someone with PHP & mySQL on the Linu
platform that has past experience or exposure to AS/400 (iSeries).

View all of my jobs and sign up for my jobs mailing list a
[url]www.richmondjobs.org[/url]

--
cbel
cbelz's Profile: [url]http://www.dbtalk.net/m[/url]