Hello,

I've been using MySQL as my main tool for creating PHP/MySQl based web
projects.
But I've been so busy that I feel like I learned what I needed and used
it the best I could. This base knowledge has served me well but I'd
like to get to where I feel really confident about my skill with MySQL
and database administration in general.

I've been looking at certification and the DuBois study book, and I was
wondering if I should just go through the MySQL book from cover to
cover or get the cert study book and use that as an outline for my
studies.

I can't say that I'm overly interested in a cert, I'm just trying to
make the best use of what time I have to study.

Any comments?

Thanks,

- JJ