according to the following apple web page:
[url]http://developer.apple.com/doentation/Carbon/Conceptual/Prog_Navigation_Services/index.html[/url]
one should be able to add a DITL to a navigation (NavGetFile())
dialog.
I have gotten to the point where my controls appear in the dialog, but
I don't understand how to modify them. for example, if I have a
custom checkbox and custom static text. my goal is to be able to
change the text of the static text based on the value of the check
box. I would normally use the GetDialogItem() function to get handles
to both of the controls and then modify them. HOWEVER under OS-X I
don't know what to pass as the DialogPtr to the GetDialogItem()
function! if I pass (OpaqueDialogPtr *)callBackParms->window then I
crash immediately. What is the correct way to query and set my custom
controls (that were added via DITL).

Thanks in advance!!!