Hi Al!

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 19:42:13 -0700, "Adams-Blake Co."
<atakeoutcantonadams.takeme.out.-blake.com> wrote:

>I want to do a select on the database and read the results in to an array.
>
>No problem
>
> I want to do another select on the database (different fields but using
>field alias) and read that into a second array.
>
>I want to then add the rows in the second array to the first array so I
>have one large array.

From the array_merge() page:

If you want to completely preserve the arrays and just want to append
them to each other, use the + operator: $array1 = array();
$array2 = array(1 => "data");
$result = $array1 + $array2;

HTH, Jochen
--
Jochen Daum - CANS Ltd.
PHP DB Edit Toolkit -- PHP scripts for building