Professional Web Applications Themes

need help for search engines - Coldfusion Flash Integration

First part: When i type doent numbers/alphabet inside the text box and click submit, i need to download the doent file based on a select query with the doc_no and display results on my right frame. My search_engine.cfm frame is on the left side whereas the search_results.cfm is on the right frame. I also want the textbox be able to recognize the input text/alphabet and output just that particular results for the user. Total i got 10 database table, each table name is stated with the starting number i.e tableName1: 350v, tableName2: 360w, tableName3: 210a AND inside each table column ...

  1. #1

    Default need help for search engines

    First part:
    When i type doent numbers/alphabet inside the text box and click submit, i
    need to download the doent file based on a select query with the doc_no and
    display results on my right frame. My search_engine.cfm frame is on the left
    side whereas the search_results.cfm is on the right frame. I also want the
    textbox be able to recognize the input text/alphabet and output just that
    particular results for the user. Total i got 10 database table, each table name
    is stated with the starting number i.e tableName1: 350v,
    tableName2: 360w,
    tableName3: 210a

    AND inside each table column contains i.e DOC_NO, DATE, REMARKS etc.
    DOC_NO
    Whereas ROWS : 350V000
    350V001
    350V002 ...(each table at least have 500
    files)etc

    Second part: Display results in table cells without using paged search
    results. I find that making paged search results form is very complicated.

    can ask me for my email and i will attach the codes to you. thanks

    alex132 Guest