wireless
>connection though. The XP help talks about the Network
>Connections tool having a Wireless Network Connection
>tab - mine does not. Where is it? Can I believe the
>help at all?
>.
>YES I HAVE A WIRELESS TOSHIBA PRO LAPTOP WITH EVERYTHING
INCLUDING THE NEW INTEL 845 CHIPSET AND THEY TOLD ME THAT
I COULD ONLY GET WIRELESS CONNCETION WHEN AT CERTAIN
LOCATIONS THAT HAVE THAT SERVICE (AIRPORTS HOSPITALS ETC)
BUT I CAN GET WIRELESS HERE AT HOME WITH EITHER MY
LINKSEY WIRRELESS ACCESS POIT OR 2WIRE AND THEY DONT HAVE
TABS BUT THEY POP UP AT BOTTOM ON TASKBAR WHEN SIGNAL IS
╦XCELLENT" MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE YOURS BACK ??????