Hi,

I am trying to set up the network interfaces of my computer using
dhcp3-client. While doing so I recieve the following error messages:

run-parts:failed to exec /etc/dhcp3/dhclient-enter-hooks.d/debug-enter:
Permission denied
run-parts: /etc/dhcp3/dhclient-enter-hooks.d/debug-enter exited with return
code 1
run-parts:failed to exec /etc/dhcp3/dhclient-exit-hooks.d/debug-enter:
Permission denied
run-parts: /etc/dhcp3/dhclient-exit-hooks.d/debug-enter exited with return
code 1

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Does anyone know what the
consequences are of these files not being executed?

Thanks in advance,

Gilion Hautvast