Marco Marcon

Date: 7/4/2005
LocalTime: 12:27
Host: **********
Port: 21
LoginID: ********
FTP Path:
Passive Enabled: true
ProxyHost: N\A
Contribute Alternate Rename: no
Contribute Optimized: yes
======================== Test Results ==========================

NOTE: VS FTP Service has been detected.
For more information on FTP server compatibility issues, please see:
[url]http://www.macromedia.com/support/contribute/ts/doents/ftp_info.htm[/url]

Login: SUCCESS!

Directory Listing Test: SUCCESS!

Make Directory Test: SUCCESS!

Change Directory Test: SUCCESS!

Upload a File Test: SUCCESS!

Fallback Test for Optimization: SUCCESS!

Server State Test: SUCCESS!

File/Directory NameExists Test: SUCCESS!

File/Directory NOT Exists Test: -------------------------------- FTP log from
> CWD /mm_diagnose
< 250 Directory successfully changed.
> MDTM no_exist_file_.mm