Professional Web Applications Themes

need javascript staff (anyone who knows javascript peroid) (READ) - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

hey its me ultimategamerx and im back in some clothes lol i need some people who know java script i need help please reply if ya know some...

  1. #1

    Default need javascript staff (anyone who knows javascript peroid) (READ)

    Šark Templer webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. #2

    I know js.
    Mick

    "Šark Templer" [email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email] wrote:
    > hey its me ultimategamerx and im back in some clothes lol i need some people who know java script i need help please reply if ya know some

    mick_white Guest

  3. #3

    I know *of* js.

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    "mick_white" <mickBOGUSgerrytimlin.com> wrote in message
    > I know js.
    > Mick
    >
    > "Šark Templer" [email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email] wrote:
    > > hey its me ultimategamerx and im back in some clothes lol i need some
    people who know java script i need help please reply if ya know some

    Murray *TMM* Guest

  4. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Šark Templer webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest
    Moderated Post

  5. #5

    i guess i went all out but hey can you guys help me i would really aprecaite it thanks

    [email]kevinrat2001[/email]

    [url]http://Masterdesigns.proboards25.com[/url]

    [url]http://www.bbfree.net/Master%20Designs/index.php[/url]

    i only need a site like [url]www.masterdesigns.com[/url] or [url]www.masterdesigns.net[/url] or something i dont relly care but i really apreacaite any help

    Šark Templer webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  6. #6

    Her is some of the hack Edit the Web page html and look no of it doesnt actaully even work its still in basic stage and i dont know javaScript........

    Šark Templer im also i know as ultimate Gamerx

    i currently Make proboard codes/Hacks like portals and stuff

    Staff: 4
    Šark Templer webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  9. #9

    JS knows me and my family.

    "Murray *TMM*" <forumsHAHAgreat-web-sights.com> wrote in message
    > I know *of* js.
    >
    > --
    > Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    > Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver MX
    > (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
    > ==================
    > [url]news://forums.macromedia.com/macromedia.dreamweaver[/url] - THE BEST WAY TO GET
    > ANSWERS
    > ==================
    > [url]http://www.dreamweavermx-templates.com[/url] - Template Triage!
    > [url]http://www.projectseven.com/go[/url] - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
    > [url]http://www.dwfaq.com[/url] - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
    > [url]http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/[/url] - Macromedia (MM) Technotes
    > ==================
    >
    > "mick_white" <mickBOGUSgerrytimlin.com> wrote in message
    > > I know js.
    > > Mick
    > >
    > > "Šark Templer" [email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email] wrote:
    > > > hey its me ultimategamerx and im back in some clothes lol i need some
    > people who know java script i need help please reply if ya know some

    Durwood Edwards Guest

  10. #10

    well Will you help me make an RPG Code for Proboards <www.proboards.com> do you know that stuff because i apreacaite any help from you would be apreacaited anyone who helps me it would be apreacatited Please contact me on a messenger

    Yahoo: Kevinrat2001

    AIM: rogmum

    MSN: Dont rember

    ICQ: Dont rember

    any other messenger i dont rember

    thanks i need all the help i can get

  11. #11

    Dark:

    How old are you?

    What does this have to do with this forum?

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    "Šark Templer" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > well Will you help me make an RPG Code for Proboards <www.proboards.com>
    do you know that stuff because i apreacaite any help from you would be
    apreacaited anyone who helps me it would be apreacatited Please contact me
    on a messenger

    > Yahoo: Kevinrat2001
    >
    > AIM: rogmum
    >
    > MSN: Dont rember
    >
    > ICQ: Dont rember
    >
    > any other messenger i dont rember
    >

    > thanks i need all the help i can get
    >

    > Šark Templer im also i know as ultimate Gamerx
    >
    > i currently Make proboard codes/Hacks like portals and stuff
    >
    > Staff: 4

    Murray *TMM* Guest

  12. #12

    He speaks a tongue with which I am unfamiliar...
    Mick

  14. #14

    Why do you think knowledge of JS will help you in your endeavour? I am
    not familiar with what's under the hood of RPG applications, but I do
    know that they are not developed in JS.
    Mick

    "Šark Templer" [email]webforumsusermacromedia.com[/email] wrote:
    > im 13 i know jusy about everything about computers <i want to learn java Script> Why am i here becausew im uysing a Computer that will only go to certain places and marcromedia is one i cant go to my websites on this computer but i WANT TO LEARN JAVASCRIPT teach me....... right herei want to know everything so i can create an rpg hack for my RPG and my Staff i got 4 members ok you happy now YOU HAPPY NOW fine well nevermind i g2g now i Espect a reply im here 24/7 from 8:00AM-4:00PM
    > after that i Swicth to my main Computer
    >

    > Šark Templer im also i know as ultimate Gamerx
    >
    > i currently Make proboard codes/Hacks like portals and stuff
    >
    > Staff: 4
    mick_white Guest