Professional Web Applications Themes

Need one Freelance Lingo Programmer in Chennai. - Macromedia Director Basics

hi, this is amar_nath jaganathan from chennai, i have worked on a CD-ROM which is almost over 70% i need someone does freelance in chennai who can finish the rest of 30% work which includes adding new lingo, debugging old lingo and incorporating new graphic elements. The pay would be 2- 2.5 Grands. Approximately. mail me at : [email]amarnath_excite.com[/email] Regards amarnath jaganathan...

  1. #1

    Default Need one Freelance Lingo Programmer in Chennai.

    hi,

    this is amar_nath jaganathan from chennai, i have worked on a CD-ROM which is almost over 70% i need someone does freelance in chennai who can finish the rest of 30% work which includes adding new lingo, debugging old lingo and incorporating new graphic elements. The pay would be 2- 2.5 Grands. Approximately.

    mail me at : [email]amarnath_excite.com[/email]

    Regards

    amarnath jaganathan


    amar_nath webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Need one Freelance Lingo Programmer in Chennai.



    Hi Amar_nath,




    Is the lingo part is very tough...cause u know I am in now basic stage....though I could complete a corporate presentation very well....ICFAI,Turtle Shirt,Passport Jeans,Handicraft Whole seller,Golden Machineries etc.. are my clientele.Is it possible from kolkata..This is my home town.
    What the money matter exactly say.......


    Yours truly
    Pritam
    [email]Pritam_sanyal[/email]



    mediamagic webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

Similar Threads

  1. Freelance Shockwave3D programmer wanted
    By Dev3D007 in forum Macromedia Director 3D
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 8th, 04:53 PM
  2. Good Freelance/Part-Time Lingo developer wanted
    By SpecialDude in forum Macromedia Director 3D
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 10th, 04:52 PM
  3. Seeking LIngo Programmer for 3D project
    By Darmatage in forum Macromedia Director 3D
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 10th, 05:52 PM
  4. Want to hire a lingo programmer
    By Sirman webforumsuser@macromedia.com in forum Macromedia Director Basics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 12th, 04:03 PM
  5. Want to hire lingo programmer
    By Sirman webforumsuser@macromedia.com in forum Macromedia Director Lingo
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 12th, 07:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139