:clock;:rose;

With a combination of Javascript and CSS or just CSS I've been able to display
hidden information by setting a style to display:block when a user
hovers/mouseovers or clicks on text within an anchor tag. There doesn't seem to
be any way to use this functionality in the dropdown box of an html form. I
need to use the form for the user to select an option. How can I display
additional information about the option the user hovers/mouses over? Or is
there another way to get hidden information to display based on the option they
choose?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.