Professional Web Applications Themes

Need to figure this one out - Macromedia Fireworks

Hey all Looks like I'm officially the art guy in the band now.....SO I've been asked to design something with this concept: [url]www.billraydrums.com/public/9_pc_rays.jpg[/url] Specifically he's interested in all the motion in the background. Got any pointers? I'd sure appreciate it. :) BR BTW- For those who care (**cough cough coen cough**) That totally does NOT look like Kimmy......Matter of fact, I wonder who on earth that is! Digital compression........sometimes I feel exactly like I'm digitally compressed..... I'm an og man living in a digital world.... (Gosh I really DO miss the little "th-thump, th-thump" at the end of records......)...

  1. #1

    Default Need to figure this one out

    Hey all

    Looks like I'm officially the art guy in the band now.....SO I've been asked
    to design something with this concept:

    [url]www.billraydrums.com/public/9_pc_rays.jpg[/url]

    Specifically he's interested in all the motion in the background.

    Got any pointers? I'd sure appreciate it. :)

    BR

    BTW- For those who care (**cough cough coen cough**) That totally does NOT
    look like Kimmy......Matter of fact, I wonder who on earth that is! Digital
    compression........sometimes I feel exactly like I'm digitally
    compressed.....

    I'm an og man living in a digital world.... (Gosh I really DO miss the
    little "th-thump, th-thump" at the end of records......)

    Bill Ray Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Need to figure this one out

    You callin' me Ray? I'd say you'd do that TOO in Fireworks. Want me to
    make you an example?

    Coen

    --
    Good luck!

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

    Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post them
    on the Forum instead. All the time I have left to spend in this Forum
    can't be contributed to also answering questions outside the Forum. It
    just takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.

    Thank you.

    E-mail & MSN: [email]ccnkhome.nl[/email]
    Corporate: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]

    Coen Naninck Guest

  3. #3

    Send it over...I'm in need of ideas!

    BR

  4. #4

    Hi Bill and Coen:

    Bit late on this thread, but that is exactly what I am looking for myself.

    That background and how to design it using tools in FWs.... any tips or urls
    on how to achieve this type of look would be appreciated.

    Nadia
    -------------------------------------
    [url]http://www.perrelink.com.au[/url]
    [url]http://www.webdevbiz.com[/url]
    ----------------------------
    :: Ecommerce & Content Management System::
    [url]http://www.yourvirtualstore.net/yvsa4.asp[/url]
    Enter "nadia" into coupon box if buying
    and receive a 15% discount !
    ---------------------------

    "Coen Naninck" <ccnkhome.nl> wrote in message
    | You callin' me Ray? I'd say you'd do that TOO in Fireworks. Want me to
    | make you an example?
    |
    | Coen
    |
    | Bill Ray wrote:
    | > Hey all
    | >
    | > Looks like I'm officially the art guy in the band now.....SO I've been
    asked
    | > to design something with this concept:
    | >
    | > [url]www.billraydrums.com/public/9_pc_rays.jpg[/url]
    | >
    | > Specifically he's interested in all the motion in the background.
    | >
    | > Got any pointers? I'd sure appreciate it. :)

    Nadia *TWBM* Guest

  5. #5

    I've been playing around........

    [url]www.billraydrums.com/public/rays1.png[/url]

    BR

  6. #6

    Aw heck, at least I tried.... : [url]http://www.wetworks.nl/forum/rays.jpg[/url]

  7. #7

    Hey Nadia

    HSB is part of the Eye Candy 4000 suite of plugins.

    Glad you like it- I'm constantly trying to figure out new things also.

    PS- the flares ended up being a block of wood......done wrong!! :)