Is there any way that I can make new links (within the same doent) and bookmarks default to inherited zoom? It seems quite nonsensical, if not arrogant, for a newly created link to default to the zoom in effect on my screen at the time I create the link. But I have hundreds of links and bookmarks to create for a long doent, to make the table of contents live and to create a detailed set of bookmarks.

Is it really possible that I will have to laboriously edit each of these links and bookmarks, one at a time, to change them to inherit the zoom that the user has already chosen?

This seems quite perverse!

-Scott