Although I have done this same thing in PHP and Java before I have an
urgent need to accomplish it in Perl due to specific requirements.
What I need is to write an application that:
- Access a pop3 remote account
- Iterate through the list of messages on the server
- Download the attachments and save them localy on the machine
- delete all downloaded messages
- only attachments ending with .txt and .zip should be saved, the rest
must be ignored.
OK, so I need help and directions on this.
What are the Perl CPAN ...