Hey everyone,
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place, and if not
please help redirect me. :)
I'm working with an irrate client that has raised a lot of questions
about font types and how they work with printers. I've been working
with a respectable printing company that I've never had a problem with
font substitution or anything of the like, but this client basically
told me that I don't know what I'm talking about and that the printer
is changing things behind my back and that all I should be using is
opentype fonts.

If anyone has links to a source that has detailed information (and
recent) about how fonts are being handled now with printers, I would
really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Meralis