Hello

I have a .Net webservice and java client. In my .Net webservice I want
to serialze my object into inline binay data(byte []) inside the soap
message as follows

byte[] binaryMessage;
try{
MemoryStream objMs = new MemoryStream();
BinaryFormatter objBF = new BinaryFormatter();
objBF.Serialize(objMs, ndnt);
binaryMessage = objMs.GetBuffer();
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
//write to EventLog
throw(ex);

proxy.sendData(binaryMessage);
}

Now in .Net byte[] serialization is in little-endian format.

My client being java - the java VM byte format is big endian. So I am
thinking if I try to deserialize the object in the java client I might
get incorrect results. Is my assumption correct?

Also is there a way in .Net to serialize the object in big-endian
format.

pallavi