Feeling entirely stupid (some days are better than others),
so I need a little help.

I am using OS 5.0.5 and currently have a few remote
printers printing over a VPN connection. These hosts have AlphaCom
and are using AlphaLPD. I am having problems
with LPR (sometimes it will connect and sometimes it will not),
so I figured I would give this version of netcat a try.

I currently use netcat for local network printers.

I just need to know how to use the script file located at
[url]http://aplawrence.com/Unixart/netcatlpr.html[/url]

Do I just copy this to a file like /usr/local/bin/nclpr, copy
netcat to /usr/local/bin/nc and use a syntax like
"nclpr remoteprintername" ?

TIA
--
moncho