Hello all -

I have 6 XP Pro computers connecting to and printing
through a Netware 4.11 server. 5 of the 6 are using the
built in "Client Service for Netware", while the 6th isw
using Netware's own client software for XP.

The 5 computers using Client Service for Netware are all
printing banner pages on every print job. I cannot find a
way to turn the banner pages off. The computer using
Netware's client does NOT print a banner page, because the
Netware client has an option to turn off banner pages.

Help! How can I turn off the banner pages? (I cannot load
the netware client on all of the machines.)

Thanks in advance,

-Bruce Diamond