I have networked a WinXP system (main system with the
internet connection) and a Win98SE system. All cards are
in and working. I can go back and forth on both systems
but I cannot get the Win98SE system onto the internet. Do
I have to set up a VPN or is there some settings I am
missing. I noticed on the WinXP that it uses a subnet mask
of 255.255.0.0 and the IP is assigned automatically when
the system connects. It has no Gateway or DNS numbers. do
I need these numbers to connect the Win98SE system to the
internet through the WinXP system?? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.