Professional Web Applications Themes

New ?? - Adobe Photoshop Elements

something weird happened today on the forum. All the messages are showing as 'new' even after I have read them all. I also had to re-register to the forum because my previous login/password no longer worked. Anyone else using the forum have this problem ?...

  1. #1

    Default New ??

    something weird happened today on the forum. All the messages are showing as 'new' even after I have read them all. I also had to re-register to the forum because my previous login/password no longer worked. Anyone else using the forum have this problem ?
    JodiFrye Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: New ??

    Jodi,

    So it happens to you too.
    I thought it was me and that I had done something to change the settings.

    Robert
    Schraven Robert Guest

  3. #3

    Jodi,

    I don't know about you but it seems to work fine for me now?
    All of a sudden I get only the not yet read messages of a thread as per usual.

    Robert
    Schraven Robert Guest

  4. #4

    Methinks they're still playing with the forum....it's time to leave it
    alone, don't you think??

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  5. #5

    My sign-in window is not coming up until after the forum page loads, then I have to click login and then it will appear.
    Earl Alexander Guest

  6. #6

    Mine is fine. So far. :)
    Beth Haney Guest

  7. #7

    No problem.

    Leen
    Leen Koper Guest

  8. #8

    I'm using the newsreader ever since they tried to change the forum. No
    problem here.

    Juergen

    Juergen D Guest

  9. #9

    OK the newer messages are fine but the old threads are telling me they are all 'new' unread messages and that's not the norm. Oh well.
    JodiFrye Guest

  10. #10

    Well, gee, Jodi, that's because you're "new" to the forum. Didn't you say you had to re-register? WELCOME!!!! :)
    Beth Haney Guest

  11. #11

    Jodi - I'm having the same problem with "new" that you described. No way to tell what I have, or have not, read. I didn't have to re-register though. Actually, I didn't even have to log in at all. But I logged out and then logged in again to see if that would clear up the "new" problem. However, that took me back to the forum list where I had to click on Elements again, and THEN I arrived back at the message list screen. Twilight Zone!

    Marilyn
    Marilyn Lee Guest

  12. #12

    P.S. Just posting the above message (10 of 10) kicked me out of the forum and back to the Log In screen. When I logged back in, I came right back to this spot. I hope this isn't the new, improved model.

    Marilyn
    Marilyn Lee Guest

  13. #13

    Actually, I found that I had to re-register when i noticed I was on as a 'guest only '..I have elements in 'my favorites list so I just click on that to get to the first thread page )...anyways, it wasn't acting like I was never here because all my preference info was still up and running ( my home page etc...)...so, who knows. I'm glad I wasn't the only one having problems though. I was beginning to think Norton had let me down ;)
    JodiFrye Guest

  14. #14

    I can access without difficulty so far.
    Ken
    <src="http://www.image-access.net/calc/index.html">
    Kenneth Liffmann Guest

  15. #15

    I do not experience anything unusual either. I am on a Mac using Safari, if the OS and application have to do anything with it.
    Basil
    Basil Pap Guest

  16. #16

    No prob here.
    Nancy S Guest

  17. #17

    I don't have a problem as long as I keep using IE with the old cookie. But I wanted to trash them all because of a problem with another site and then I could not log on here, no matter how many times I entered my information. I wound up having to rescue the old IE prefs and put them back to be able to get back here again. 8(
    Barbara Brundage Guest

  18. #18

    The "new, improved" format for me seems to be: select Elements from the list of programs, login is bypassed and I'm automatically in as a "guest" where the system won't update what I've read, click on login to go back to a login screen, login, and I'm back to normal. I use Win2000 and AOL. I thought the old system was easier, but at least now I know how to navigate the new quirk.

    Marilyn
    Marilyn Lee Guest

  19. #19

    Marilyn, that's a pain in the you-know-whotie. Look around on the login page for the place where you can e-mail the sysop. I was having the same problem a year or so ago, and he gave me a new password and everything went back to normal. The "new, improved" format shouldn't cause that to happen. My login is automatic, like it always was.
    Beth Haney Guest

  20. #20

    Marylin, that is almost what was happening to me when i posted this...I only had guest access and when i logged in using my name and password I got the message " hum, who the heck are you ? "...you know what i mean, so i had to re-register and now everything seems fine again. I have this forum bookmarked to open on the first page...until i delete cookies once every few weeks and have to login again.
    JodiFrye Guest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast