Hi everyone,

I'm a new member to the group. I've registered to the internet site, which
took *forever* because it was so slow, but I've found it far easier to read
the posts on Entourage (which is actually where I first discovered this
forum). Looking forward to learning and sharing and discovering more and
more wonderful techniques for this fabulous application, which I've
discovered is terribly addicting. I'm a Mac person; I shoot with a Canon
A70, and I'm really a beginner who has jumped back into photography after
years of other pursuits. Happy to have found you all!

Gary