Professional Web Applications Themes

New price list for mp3 player, digital camera, cd/vcd/mp3 player andUSB flash drive! - Ruby

Dear valued customer, We are a professional manufacturer of mp3 player, cd/vcd/mp3 player, digital camera and USB flash drive in Shenzhen, China. Please see the price of some products: mp3 player with digital recorder and USB flash drive 64M 39USD 128M 52USD cd/vcd/mp3 player (3 function in 1) 21.5USD digital camera 300K pixels 15.5USD 1.3M pixels 24USD USB flash drive 64M 17.9USD 128M 29.9USD 256M 54.9USD If you have interest, please contacut us and we will give you the detailed catalogue and price list. We always try our best to attract our clients with unbeatable prices and quality. Our goal ...

  1. #1

    Default New price list for mp3 player, digital camera, cd/vcd/mp3 player andUSB flash drive!

    Dear valued customer,

    We are a professional manufacturer of mp3 player, cd/vcd/mp3 player, digital camera and USB
    flash drive in Shenzhen, China.

    Please see the price of some products:
    mp3 player with digital recorder and USB flash drive
    64M 39USD 128M 52USD

    cd/vcd/mp3 player (3 function in 1)
    21.5USD

    digital camera
    300K pixels 15.5USD 1.3M pixels 24USD

    USB flash drive
    64M 17.9USD 128M 29.9USD 256M 54.9USD

    If you have interest, please contacut us and we will give you the detailed catalogue and price
    list.

    We always try our best to attract our clients with unbeatable prices and quality. Our goal is
    to treat every client the same as the most potential business partner.So however the client is
    big or small,we offer the best service.

    Any question, please contact me at any time.

    Have a nice day!

    Best Regards,

    Frank Ho
    General Manager
    HY Technology (Hong Kong) Company Ltd.

    HY Tech Guest

  3. #3

    Dear valued customer,

    We are a professional manufacturer of mp3 player, cd/vcd/mp3 player, digital camera and USB
    flash drive in Shenzhen, China.

    Please see the price of some products:
    mp3 player with digital recorder and USB flash drive
    64M 39USD 128M 52USD

    cd/vcd/mp3 player (3 function in 1)
    21.5USD

    digital camera
    300K pixels 15.5USD 1.3M pixels 24USD

    PC camera
    13USD 350K pixel

    USB flash drive
    64M 17.9USD 128M 29.9USD 256M 54.9USD

    If you have interest, please contact us and we will give you the detailed catalogue and price