Professional Web Applications Themes

New release of Config-Model, first draft for Xorg model - PERL Modules

Hello I'm happy to announce the new release of the Config::Model [1] perl module (v0.602) . This version provide some modifications necessary to provide a configuration model for Xorg. I'm still working in this Xorg configuration model. You can view the first files directly on CVS [2]. Currently, I have: - a model for InputDevice Files and Modules section of xorg.conf - a preliminary pr for xorg.conf You may have noticed that progress is quite slow. I sure could use some help in providing a working configuration model for Xorg. Other changes of Config-Model are: * config-model: added -help and ...

  1. #1

    Default New release of Config-Model, first draft for Xorg model

    Hello

    I'm happy to announce the new release of the Config::Model [1] perl
    module (v0.602) .

    This version provide some modifications necessary to provide a
    configuration model for Xorg.

    I'm still working in this Xorg configuration model. You can view the
    first files directly on CVS [2].

    Currently, I have:
    - a model for InputDevice Files and Modules section of xorg.conf
    - a preliminary pr for xorg.conf

    You may have noticed that progress is quite slow. I sure could use
    some help in providing a working configuration model for Xorg.

    Other changes of Config-Model are:
    * config-model: added -help and -man options to command line

    * Model.pm (load): model file now must return an array ref and not
    invoke Model methods. See t/big_model.pm for an example
    (load): can load model file for model class that contain '::'. In
    this case the model file is searched in a sub-directory just like
    a perl class (E.g Model::Foo -> Model/Foo.pm)

    * HashId.pm (create_default): can initialise children nodes while
    creating default keys. (Necessary to be able to write a
    configuration model for Xorg)

    * AnyId.pm (move): new method

    You can download this package from CPAN [3] or sourceforge [4].

    Cheers

    [1] http://config-model.sourceforge.net/
    [2] http://config-model.cvs.sourceforge.net/config-model/xorg/
    [3] http://search.cpan.org/dist/Config-Model/
    [4] http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=155650

    --
    Dominique Dumont
    "Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they

    Dominique Guest