Basically what I'm trying to do is take a graphic and split it in half
and just have the top half change (3 different changes) with the
background color and the lower half of the image staying the same.
Currently all I have been able to accomplish has been the new image
being displayed in a new page. what I was trying to accomplish was a
cartoon text balloon that the text would change when someone click a
button, however this was the only route I could figure out... Could
someone please point me in the right direction here.