You should install Win 98 at first, then Win XP Pro, and finally Linux. If
you do so, you will get a boot menu in which you can choose the booting OS.
If you want to share files between Win XP and Win 98, you should choose FAT
or FAT32 as the file system.
I suggest that the partition for Linux is at least 5GB.

"marius" <marius_bros> ????
news:8bec081d.0308292346.3532b0c8posting.google.c om...