I'm a Flash developer new to Director. I have a 3D world in frame 1 that
the user can walk around in and click things. When they click on certain 3d
models I jump to frame 2 with a flash object in it. This works fine, but
when the user is done with the flash and i jump back to frame 1, i get a
white stage while the 3d sprite is loading.

How do I keep an image of the flash on the stage while the 3d sprite is
image variable of the stage before jumping but don't know how to draw it to
the stage.

any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Rockman