Hello all, I have some very simple questions I would like to know before
getting into FMS... basically I would like to know more about speed, connexions
and requirements.
- I need to create a simple webcam send/receive application. I would like to
allow unlimited amount of sending and receiving, what kind of server would I
need? What kind of connexion?

- Is there a way of spreading out the connexions amoungst different servers if
the connextion becomes slow?

- Does the receiving of a webcam image using FMS take up server speed or is it
only sending? For this matter, if more than one person receives the same webcam
image, will that make it slower?
Thanks so much in advance for any help you can give me,

best wishes