Hi,

I have Suse 10 with Mysql 4.1.13 and phpMyAdmin 2.8.0.1

I tried to import my sql-file (which I created on my old server with
mysqldump). So far, it went well...

Problem is:
I have three databases (literature, books, adresses). But I think I made a
mistake during import.
I.e. I have my database "literature" and this contains ONE table named
"literature" and then author, titel, etc.

I think this is supposed to be one level higher, i.e author is supposed to
be a table within the database "literatur" and not an element within the
table "literature"...

How can I do that?

Hope this is at least a little bit understandable...

Martin