Professional Web Applications Themes

nice pics - Photography

Congratulations to Stuart Elflett for the publication of his work in Better Digital . I like the kookaburra shot especially . Perhaps Stuart could supply some relevent info such as camera,lens mode,and what (if any) work done in photoshop. Whilst on the subject of Better Digital how about some comments on the results of the top digital slr. The article does not say if the full-page prints are straight from the cameras . With my untrained eye the 1ds was overall the best though it lacked the detail of the Nikon d100 (the embroidery on the gown). What did suprise ...

  1. #1

    Default nice pics

    Congratulations to Stuart Elflett for the publication of his work in
    Better Digital . I like the kookaburra shot especially . Perhaps
    Stuart could supply some relevent info such as camera,lens mode,and
    what (if any) work done in photoshop. Whilst on the subject of Better
    Digital how about some comments on the results of the top digital slr.
    The article does not say if the full-page prints are straight from the
    cameras . With my untrained eye the 1ds was overall the best though it
    lacked the detail of the Nikon d100 (the embroidery on the gown).
    What did suprise me was that the Sigma did not disgrace itself in this
    company and that the D1X was a poor last with the groom's coat
    practically a black blob in contrast with the bride's gown looking
    overexposed.
    Do my comments hold water in the view of people in this ng.
    puan
    puan Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: nice pics

    where is the link??
    so we can see?
    "puan" <puankooee.com.au> wrote in message
    > Congratulations to Stuart Elflett for the publication of his work in
    > Better Digital . I like the kookaburra shot especially . Perhaps
    > Stuart could supply some relevent info such as camera,lens mode,and
    > what (if any) work done in photoshop. Whilst on the subject of Better
    > Digital how about some comments on the results of the top digital slr.
    > The article does not say if the full-page prints are straight from the
    > cameras . With my untrained eye the 1ds was overall the best though it
    > lacked the detail of the Nikon d100 (the embroidery on the gown).
    > What did suprise me was that the Sigma did not disgrace itself in this
    > company and that the D1X was a poor last with the groom's coat
    > practically a black blob in contrast with the bride's gown looking
    > overexposed.
    > Do my comments hold water in the view of people in this ng.
    > puan

    Andy G Guest

  3. #3

    On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:28:37 +0800, "Andy G" <dalineanstarday.com.au>
    wrote:
    >where is the link??
    >so we can see?
    >"puan" <puankooee.com.au> wrote in message
    >news:fgjgivohbs71k81h8osbipld10g0utjkev4ax.com.. .
    >> Congratulations to Stuart Elflett for the publication of his work in
    >> Better Digital . I like the kookaburra shot especially . Perhaps
    >> Stuart could supply some relevent info such as camera,lens mode,and
    >> what (if any) work done in photoshop. Whilst on the subject of Better
    >> Digital how about some comments on the results of the top digital slr.
    >> The article does not say if the full-page prints are straight from the
    >> cameras . With my untrained eye the 1ds was overall the best though it
    >> lacked the detail of the Nikon d100 (the embroidery on the gown).
    >> What did suprise me was that the Sigma did not disgrace itself in this
    >> company and that the D1X was a poor last with the groom's coat
    >> practically a black blob in contrast with the bride's gown looking
    >> overexposed.
    >> Do my comments hold water in the view of people in this ng.
    >> puan

    Sorry mate , it's a magazine just out in the newsagents printed on
    nice stock ,very little showthrough (ie. seeing outlines from the
    reverse side of the sheet) excellent printing but too much space spent
    on photos for my money.
    puan
    puan Guest

  4. #4

    thanks for that

    "puan" <puankooee.com.au> wrote in message > Sorry mate , it's a magazine
    just out in the newsagents printed on
    > nice stock ,very little showthrough (ie. seeing outlines from the
    > reverse side of the sheet) excellent printing but too much space spent
    > on photos for my money.
    > puan
    too much space for photos!
    i think i will buy it!