Well you can run it with Capture Control for as long as you can go with a
USB cable.

But I do not think that is 100m

As far as special housings - I have not see one - maybe an insulated
underwater housing would work - but you are talking big money.

"Dr. Karkhanis" <maxak> wrote in message
news:8ef269a1.0307082341.6b7bd5a1posting.google.c om...
> I am looking to do remote photography from a distance of nearly 100m .
> Please send me suggestions for the best way to do the same . Also , I
> would like to know about availibity of housings for hazardous
> locations ( high temperature ) for the Nikon D100 .
> Thanks