Well you can run it with Capture Control for as long as you can go with a
USB cable.

But I do not think that is 100m

As far as special housings - I have not see one - maybe an insulated
underwater housing would work - but you are talking big money.

news:8ef269a1.0307082341.6b7bd5a1posting.google.c om...