Professional Web Applications Themes

(no subject) - Macromedia Fireworks

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [email]debian-user-requestlists.debian.org[/email] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [email]listmasterlists.debian.org[/email]...

  1. #1

    Default (no subject)

    Nelson A. de Oliveira Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: (no subject)

    In article <tv%Ra.91979$TJ.5252351twister.austin.rr.com>,
    Ron <his_ron> wrote:
    >Tried this code get a server 500 error.
    >Anyone know what's wrong with it?
    You are missing an open parenthesis.
    --
    See [url]http://www.inwap.com/[/url] for PDP-10 and "ReBoot" pages.
    Joe Smith Guest

  3. #3

    --

    Kind regards,

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

    Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post
    them on the Forum instead. I can't contribute my time I have in
    this Forum to also answering questions outside the Forum. It just
    takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.

    If you are sending me a file on my own request for help purposes,
    then please include the threads subject header.

    Thank you.

    E-mail : [email]ccnkHAHA.home.nl[/email]
    Business : [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]

    Coen Naninck Guest

  4. #4

    --

    Kind regards,

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

  5. #5

    Coen Naninck wrote:

    --

    Kind regards,

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

  6. #6

    --

    Kind regards,

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

  7. #7

    --

    Kind regards,

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

  8. #8

    It's pretty cool what you can do late at night with invisible ink ;o)

    Cheers,
    Sam

    "Coen Naninck" <ccnkhome.nl> wrote in message

    > --
    >

    > Kind regards,
    >
    > Coen Naninck
    > _______________________________
    >
    > Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post
    > them on the Forum instead. I can't contribute my time I have in
    > this Forum to also answering questions outside the Forum. It just
    > takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.
    >
    > If you are sending me a file on my own request for help purposes,
    > then please include the threads subject header.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > E-mail : [email]ccnkHAHA.home.nl[/email]
    > Business : [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]

    Sam Poikail Guest

  9. #9

    They just must not have gotten cancelled... the newsreader server seems to
    have picked up six of them. I just figured you fell asleep at the PC with
    your elbow holding down the Send key. ;o)

    Speaking of which.... I could use some coffee.

  10. #10

    | I just figured you fell asleep at the PC with
    > your elbow holding down the Send key. ;o)
    LOL!!! Your humour reminds me alot of Bill Rays humour. You sure are funny!

    But yes, it was late at/in(the) night.

  11. #11

    Folks:

    You don't cancel NNTP messages....

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    > | I just figured you fell asleep at the PC with
    > > your elbow holding down the Send key. ;o)
    >
    > LOL!!! Your humour reminds me alot of Bill Rays humour. You sure are
    funny!

    > But yes, it was late at/in(the) night.
    >
    > Sam Poikail wrote:
    > > They just must not have gotten cancelled... the newsreader server seems
    > > have picked up six of them. I just figured you fell asleep at the PC
    with
    > > your elbow holding down the Send key. ;o)
    > >
    > > Speaking of which.... I could use some coffee.
    > >
    > > Cheers,
    > > Sam
    > >
    > > "Coen Naninck" <ccnkhome.nl> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>I am sorry Sam, I DID cancel those messages. Maybe they don't get
    > >>cancelled at all then, or maybe you were quick enough to spot one of
    > >>them - replying to it on-the-fly.

    > >>--
    > >>

    > >>Kind regards,
    > >>
    > >>Coen Naninck
    > >>_______________________________
    > >>
    > >>Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post
    > >>them on the Forum instead. I can't contribute my time I have in
    > >>this Forum to also answering questions outside the Forum. It just
    > >>takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.
    > >>
    > >>If you are sending me a file on my own request for help purposes,
    > >>then please include the threads subject header.
    > >>
    > >>Thank you.
    > >>
    > >>E-mail : [email]ccnkHAHA.home.nl[/email]
    > >>Business: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]
    > >>

    > --
    >

    > Kind regards,
    >
    > Coen Naninck
    > _______________________________
    >
    > Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post
    > them on the Forum instead. I can't contribute my time I have in
    > this Forum to also answering questions outside the Forum. It just
    > takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.
    >
    > If you are sending me a file on my own request for help purposes,
    > then please include the threads subject header.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > E-mail : [email]ccnkHAHA.home.nl[/email]
    > Business: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]

    Murray *TMM* Guest

  12. #12

    Then what is the "Cancel Message" function for? You can cancel messages on
    some servers. Macromedia's must not be set up to handle cancel requests?

    Chet

    Chester Harold Guest

  13. #13

    Chet:

    You cannot cancel NNTP messages.

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

  14. #14

    "Folks"

    For what it's worth, I for one can't see my deleted messages anymore.

    Murray *TMM* wrote:
    > Chet:
    >
    > You cannot cancel NNTP messages.

    --

    Kind regards,

    Coen Naninck
    _______________________________

    Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post
    them on the Forum instead. I can't contribute my time I have in
    this Forum to also answering questions outside the Forum. It just
    takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.

    If you are sending me a file on my own request for help purposes,
    then please include the thread subject header.

  15. #15

    Coen,
    That's because you deleted them from your downloaded messages, which are
    stored on your computer. I see all of the "invisible ink" posts! :^)

    Craig.

    > "Folks"
    >
    > For what it's worth, I for one can't see my deleted messages anymore.
    >
    > Murray *TMM* wrote:
    > > Chet:
    > >
    > > You cannot cancel NNTP messages.
    > >

    > --
    >

    > Kind regards,
    >
    > Coen Naninck
    > _______________________________
    >
    > Please do not E-mail me with questions about Fireworks issues. Post
    > them on the Forum instead. I can't contribute my time I have in
    > this Forum to also answering questions outside the Forum. It just
    > takes too much time and it doesn't help the rest of the world.
    >
    > If you are sending me a file on my own request for help purposes,
    > then please include the thread subject header.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > E-mail : [email]ccnkHAHA.home.nl[/email]
    > Business: [url]http://www.wetworks.nl[/url]

    Craig Hartel Guest

  16. #16

    Ok thanks.
    Please don't reply anymore, i'm going through old messages.

  17. #17

    Komiken sind da!
    taumel Guest

  18. #18

    GOLBASTO MOMAREN EVLAME GURDILO SHEFIN MULLY ULLY GUE!
    nickname7 Guest

  19. #19

    nickname7 wrote:
    > GOLBASTO MOMAREN EVLAME GURDILO SHEFIN MULLY ULLY GUE!
    Well, but only theoretical. :O)

    Sorry, this wasn't meant to land on the forum...

    Greetings,

    taumel
    taumel Guest

  20. #20

    This post has been submitted for deletion at the original poster's request.

    Cheers,
    Tom Higgins
    Technical Product Manager
    Macromedia Director and the Shockwave Player
    [url]http://www.markme.com/thiggins/[/url]
    Thomas Higgins Guest