I have a text view created in IB that I use to display the contents of
the clipboard by doing a paste into the text view. When the text is
sufficiently large, the vertical scroll bar appears as expected.
However, when I scroll by clicking in the scroll bar or moving the
thumb, as soon as I release the mouse button, the text and the thumb
snap back to the top. In every other way, such as resizing the window,
the view works properly.

I have tried everything I can think of and pored over the docs to no
avail. Can anyone point me to the solution?

Thanks,
Harry Mahoney