Ask a Question related to Microsoft Access, Design and Development.
- ms shakeel #1
number of records
thank u for help in advance
i want to know as to how i can get the number of records
obtained in the result of a select query ,the select
query,being applied on a table,that is i want to get
the "NUMBER OF RECORDS" obtained from result of select
query,that number i want to get.
ms shakeel Guest
- is there a variable that can be accessed from a query that tells the number of records updated? Thanks KES
- I am returning a list of records from a database via the XML Connector component, and then into a Dataset (and on into a Datagrid). How do I report...
- When I do a query, how do I get a total number of records found to appear at the bottom of the screen? Thanks
- Hi all, The problem I am having is that I built an online query system. The problem is if the search critera is to open or loose, the coldfusion...
- How could I display *only* x# of records even if the select statement returns a value >x?
- tina #2
number of records>-----Original Message-----
>thank u for help in advance
>i want to know as to how i can get the number of records
>obtained in the result of a select query ,the select
>query,being applied on a table,that is i want to get
>the "NUMBER OF RECORDS" obtained from result of select
>query,that number i want to get.
>a couple of simple ways:
field into the QBE grid, and enclose the field name as
go to datasheet view, and you should see one record with
one field that gives you the number of records in the
use a domain aggregate function (in your form or report,
for example), as