Professional Web Applications Themes

O.T. digital camera sellers - Adobe Photoshop Elements

I hate to start another thread on this subject but I need some advice. I cannot find the camera I am seeking at B & H Photo ;( Has anyone ever dealt with ' TriState.com ' ? I'm having a difficult time with the search for the best price from a trust worthy internet dealer. Fuji FinePix S-602 ( I know it's outdated but it's still the one I want )...

  1. #1

    Default O.T. digital camera sellers

    I hate to start another thread on this subject but I need some advice. I cannot find the camera I am seeking at B & H Photo ;( Has anyone ever dealt with ' TriState.com ' ? I'm having a difficult time with the search for the best price from a trust worthy internet dealer. Fuji FinePix S-602 ( I know it's outdated but it's still the one I want )
    JodiFrye Guest

  2. #2

    Jodi, did you check [url]www.resellerratings.com?[/url] It gives ratings on most of the
    'Net businesses. I think [url]www.price.com[/url] also does that.

    Chuck

    p.s. and then there's always e-Bay.....

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: O.T. digital camera sellers

    Chuck, thanks i'll check into it right now. As far as E-bay...na, not for pricey cameras. I have a wee bit more brains than that. ;) I did also just find it at Beach Camera.com where everyone gave bright smiley face reviews on the store....not sure if those are reliable though.
    JodiFrye Guest

  4. #4

    Jodi, I checked - Beach got outstanding ratings, Tristate....well.....not
    quite so high. Go with Beach - quick, before it's gone!

    :-)

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  5. #5

    Chuck, I was just coming back to tell you the same thing ! lol I want to , i want to...but I got to talk to hub first...he's not home t'il 10-ish tonight ;( How I wish i could just forget that conversation and order it this second ! Oh, I'm looking at getting the Epson 1280 printer as well....there is a reason for my madness :)
    JodiFrye Guest

  6. #6

    Try here, they have it: <http://www.buydig.com>

    Patti
    Patti Anderson Guest

  7. #7

    Jodi,

    Did this one replace the one you are looking at? FinePix S-5000 Digital
    Camera - New - 10X Optical Z $499

    Pete D Guest

  8. #8

    Hi Patti, yes i was in there and looked around for a while. It's very tiresome looking for a seller.

    Pete, I'm not sure I would say it 'replaced ' it. The s602 is still on the Fuji site at a higher price. Despite the 10X zoom in the 5000 I still prefer the s 602...i don't know...i compared the 2 quite a bit along with the 7000 but for what i want to do with it I think the 602 will be my baby...I think. I missed you last week ;)

    Chuck, i mailed you for some additional info...thanks.
    JodiFrye Guest

  9. #9

    BTW, Jodi, I was looking at the ratings for buydig.com myself, and I think I would go with Beach instead, unless anyone here has any personal experience with them?
    Barbara Brundage Guest

  10. #10

    Jodi,

    Missed you last week too. The little ones kept me occupied. Gheeze,...
    two year olds are .... ehh, you know.....and 2 year old X 2 = a very
    interesting and mostly entertaining week : )

    My head is still trying to adjust from going from sea level to 35,000 feet
    then down, and then back up to 35,000 before descending on about 5000 feet.
    Then a week of 7,000 feet, driving up to 14,000, back to 7000 then walking
    the 7500-8500 foot Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. I was really glad to hear my ears
    pop that one last time over Tampa Bay returning here.

    Pete

    Pete D Guest

  11. #11

    Barb, I actually found them( Beach)in the back of my PC Photo magazine first and then went on to check it out. I don't mind spending a little extra as long as I know I'm dealing with a reputable company. Anyways, I'm still waiting for a reply from Chuck on the mail i sent him before i leap. I hate spending money even if it is for a great camera. Though, it is only money.

    Pete, ya i'm sure you are glad to be back home. I guess it will be a while before you see the little ones again...Hey, they can visit you next time ! Sounds like you had a good time with lots of exersise...now you need a vacation !
    JodiFrye Guest

  12. #12

    Jodi, I wrote back....did you not get my e-mail??

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  13. #13

    No I didn't get it ! Darn it, I was having problems with my mail but thought they were over ! Could you try sending it again ? Meanwhile I have to see what's going on ! grrrrr
    JodiFrye Guest

  14. #14

    Jodi, did you get my 2 e-mails as well?
    One of these was about buying this camera.
    I would go for teh new model, because of its larger exposure latitude. This is extremely important as we all know about the problems of bleached out highlights.

    Leen
    Leen Koper Guest

  15. #15

    Leen, I think Jodi's e-mail is kaput; I've been getting mail delivery
    failure notices overnight here...

    Chuck

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  16. #16

    Leen and chuck, no i did not got mail from you or anyone else. I'm waiting for tech support to open at 8 this morning and hopefully I'll get this cleared up. I'll be looking forward to reading my mail !
    JodiFrye Guest

  17. #17

    Jodi, good luck - I know how frustrating that can be....

    Chuck Snyder Guest

  18. #18

    OK, just got off the phone with tech support and yes it's them and not me. They said they are working on it and that they are hoping to be up and running at some point today. At least I can still get on line. Chuck or Leen or anyone else...should i go for the s5000 or s7000 fuji Fine pix. I need the camera for taking portraits ( not group ) ... Anyone know where to get cheap portrait lighting ?
    JodiFrye Guest

  19. #19

    Jodi,

    I just bought a Nikon 5700 from Butterfly Photo. They had the best price around, were courteous on the phone and sent it immediately by Fedex 2 day express. Couldn't be happier.

    Ron
    Ron Mayhew Guest

  20. #20

    Anyone ever long for the days when being out of touch meant that the post (mail if you prefer) was late this morning?

    No, I thought not. Neither do I.

    Andrew
    Andrew Turek Guest

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast