Professional Web Applications Themes

O.T. Pictures from Maine, sunrises - Adobe Photoshop Elements

We just got home from vacation in Maine, we face East, so see the sunrise and moonrise. Sept. is a great month. <http://www.pbase.com/jcarter/sunrises_in_5_islands> Jane...

  1. #1

    Default O.T. Pictures from Maine, sunrises

    Jane_Carter@adobeforums.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: O.T. Pictures from Maine, sunrises

    They're all wonderful, Jane, but the one with the puppy is the best by far! :)
    Beth_Haney@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #3

    More coming,,,,,,
    <http://www.pbase.com/jcarter/five_islands_maine_100_years_is_our_house>
    I love these digital cameras, I am a lousy photographer, and the camera makes it seem that I am better than I am. But I sure am learning.
    Haven't had time to Photoshop these or even crop them, but wanted to get them up on the web quickly.
    Our family is expanding rapidly with babies and puppies. I gotta keep up with the photos, it is so nice to have pbase, so our widespread family can view and download which ones they want.
    Next project is a web site,,,
    need more time for everything, don't we all,

  4. #4

    These pictures are so fabulous. I don't think I could have left the scenes, I'd be transfixed, I'm sure.

    The dog is adorable, not camera shy like mine. The minute she sees my digital in my hand, she starts slinking.

    I didn't understand your reference to PBASE, Jane, Am I missing something?

    Thanks for sharing these. Loved looking at them. Great, great job. I can't believe you're an amateur.

    Lorace
    Lorace_Graham@adobeforums.com Guest

  5. #5

    Hi Lorace, What I mean is that Pbase is so easy to use, so cheap, so fun(customize), and that anybody with web acess can view the pictures anywhere, that it has delayed me from the chore of making my own website.

  6. #6

    Lorace,

    I don't use pbase <http://www.pbase.com> so I'm not an expert but I believe it's just a web site/service that allows you to upload and create image galleries with your digital photos.

    Joe

    EDIT: I'm jealous Jane. I have only been there once but I loved Maine and really want to go back. Must be nice to wake up to that view every AM. :-) That's what I call living well.
    Joe_Henry1000@adobeforums.com Guest

  7. #7

    Hi Jane, I am a little behind in reading the forums. I loved your pictures. I was just looking at the Pbase myself today and it really does look like a great way to show your photographs. I never heard of it before - but I have noted that some people on this forum use it. It's a good idea.

    beth
    bethC@adobeforums.com Guest

  8. #8

    Jane, welcome home ! Your pictures remind me that it has been a long, long, long ,long time since i have been anywhere outside this State. I never made it up to my Mom's house in Quebec like i had planned ( car trouble ) and I really need a break. Realizing my life was way TOO easy before kids.... < long sigh > ...your pics are great ! It's the place to be in the summer/late summer...after the crowds.
    Jodi_Frye@adobeforums.com Guest

  9. #9

    Jane, the pictures are magnificent. I can feel my blood pressure falling when I immerse myself in that beautiful scenery. I haven't been to Maine since 1969 or thereabouts; needless to say, a visit is long overdue. Thanks for sharing your world with us!

    Chuck
    Chuck_Snyder@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #10

    Very nice shots. I really like "Glow". Keep up the good work.

    --
    Have A Nice Day,
    jwh :-)

    <com> wrote in message
    the sunrise and moonrise.

    jhjl1@adobeforums.com Guest

  11. #11

    They are wonderfull!!! And your dog is lovely :-)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  12. #12

    James, I guess it goes without saying that you like the digital Rebel....?!

    Chuck_Snyder@adobeforums.com Guest

  13. #13

    Hi James, SW Colorado is sure beautiful, we were there once, and MUST visit again.
    Your pictures are so clear and crisp.

  14. #14

    James, incredible pictures you have! My favorite : http://www.pbase.com/image/21804718

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  15. #15

    Jane's photos made me want to live by the sea.

    James' photos made me want to live in the mountains.

    I guess you just gotta find the beauty around you. Nice job, Jane & James!
    Lou_M@adobeforums.com Guest

  16. #16

    I have enjoyed the new camera very much. My 75-300mm Canon Lens
    came in today so tomorrow I will be out looking for elk.

    --
    Have A Nice Day,
    jwh :-)
    My Pictures
    http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview
    <com> wrote in message
    Rebel....?!

    jhjl1@adobeforums.com Guest

  17. #17

    That is one of my favorites as well. "Aspen Lane" is another
    favorite, in fact it was in the online edition of Denver Post
    today.
    http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,0,36%7E28497%7E1651385,00.html
    I am glad you enjoyed the shots and I look forward to learning
    much more from this forum.

  18. #18

    James,

    Don't you forget to post some pictures with your new lense... You have so much talent, it'll be fun
    to see! ;-)

    Ray

    Ray Guest

  19. #19

    Thank you very much. Post-processing is a blessing for beginners.
    We had a front come through a few hours ago and roughly 60% of
    the leaves are now on the ground.

    --
    Have A Nice Day,
    jwh :-)
    My Pictures
    http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview
    <com> wrote in message
    and MUST visit again.

    jhjl1@adobeforums.com Guest

  20. #20

    Thank you. We moved here from South Louisiana, about 2 miles from
    a Bay. I enjoy spring, summer and fall and think about moving in
    the winter. Maybe one day we can retire and become "snowbirds".

    --
    Have A Nice Day,
    jwh :-)
    My Pictures