Hi,

I am trying to call stored procedures from a legacy VB program
written in MS Access into a MySql database. I tried running with
the 3.51 version of the driver, but it seems to fail when calling
stored procedures that have output parameters.

I downloaded the MySql ODBC connector 5.0.4 from mysql.com, but
the driver is an alpha version that seems to be of limited use. The readme
file says, "The driver will not work with ADO or complex applications
such as Microsoft Office at this time..."

Has anyone seen a third party ODBC driver that does a good job of
supporting MySql V5 using ADO and "complex" applications?

Thanks.

Kris